Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TUESDAY TIP: Journaling


I was reading a good little article about WHY you should keep a journal and it motivated me to bundle up my favorite journaling fonts and start a little doodle journal.  I have to share some of my favorite reasons to journal (from the above mentioned article):

  • Relieve stress
  • Set, track, and accomplish goals
  • Discover weaknessess
  • Develop gratitude
  • Become more organized
  • Become a better doodler
  • Capture ideas before they are gone
  • Vent!
  • Remember events
  • Record good quotes
  • Million dollar idea log
There are actually 101 reasons.  Go check them out.  Then make sure you download the journaling fonts for a great start!


Check out all the journaling aids I used from Jaleese's Journaling Font Bundle which is on sale now!

1 comment:

  1. Cool post Jaleese and I'll pin it. First time visitor to your blog. I wrote and published a self-care journal, "Colors of Joy: A Woman’s Guide for Self-Discovery, Balance, and Bliss." It would be fun if you would consider checking it out.

    ReplyDelete